The Hunted Cow Tippers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!!~Welcome to the guild forum of the Hunted Cow Tippers~!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is where to post if you have an issue with someone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSlope
Admin
TheSlope

This is where to post if you have an issue with someone Empty
PostSubject: This is where to post if you have an issue with someone   This is where to post if you have an issue with someone EmptySun May 25, 2008 2:47 pm

Copy their name here, describe what they did, and let us know how you would like it settled.
Back to top Go down
Fog
Admin
Fog

PostSubject: Re: This is where to post if you have an issue with someone   This is where to post if you have an issue with someone EmptyMon May 26, 2008 8:42 pm

This is where to post if you have an issue with someone Fvwt3k

Kicked saikaari's ass for you TS, dropped him a level, stole 31 pvp points and a bunch of gold Smile
Back to top Go down
http://thct.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: This is where to post if you have an issue with someone   This is where to post if you have an issue with someone EmptyTue May 27, 2008 3:20 pm

2 names:
Newuser1 and winger1 both jerks and a-holes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is where to post if you have an issue with someone   This is where to post if you have an issue with someone EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 11:32 pm

This is where to post if you have an issue with someone Osword12

This is where to post if you have an issue with someone Osword11

okay, this man hit me about 2 times. his level below me, but his gear is top notch so my stats below him.
i'm pretty sure this man use a double account. after he hit me, he store the gold he stole to the other account.
man, i'm pissed! i want to take him on(i already did 1x) , but as you can see: no gold, no exp in his profile?
so, i hit him and he lose 20exp (coz his level below me) and didn't stole anything (coz he's hiding his money) Evil or Very Mad

zzzzzzzz. any suggestion?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is where to post if you have an issue with someone   This is where to post if you have an issue with someone EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 10:14 am

Bounty him, tell the people in the chat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is where to post if you have an issue with someone   This is where to post if you have an issue with someone EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 6:02 pm

shinho, as i live in east asia, i dont have any access to easy fsp rewards.. therefore i dont have fsp yet to buy bounty ticktets. pale
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is where to post if you have an issue with someone   This is where to post if you have an issue with someone EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 12:30 pm

Telicis
Crime: Killed me several times, certainly more than 15, for no discernable reason. =3
Effect: Lost roughly 40k
Punishment: Preferrably a lot of killing back. :3 I'd certainly be happy enough with that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is where to post if you have an issue with someone   This is where to post if you have an issue with someone EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 2:52 am

Did you get killed again? Want revenge? then Pm-------------------
----------> Projectd!!!!! cheers

Rules

1:tell me before you bounty the his/her person. (you can bounty that person for 1gp idc)

2:Its free!! omfg!! takes no money of fsp. (donation to guild would be nice)

3:the money i steal goes to guild bank, not back to you.

4:Don't ask me when my stamina is less than 400. ( personal reasons. )

5:Can't helped you if you're ranked THCT or above or below a cat tipper.

6:Only doing this for guild members.

P.S. if i'am not on. Try asking other guild mates, i'm sure they are more than willing to help.

This is where to post if you have an issue with someone Untitl13
Back to top Go down
TheSlope
Admin
TheSlope

PostSubject: Re: This is where to post if you have an issue with someone   This is where to post if you have an issue with someone EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 3:15 am

If you want someone really clobbered, then make sure everyone in the guild knows you are posting a bounty, and when exactly. Then a bunch of us can kill them 9 of 10 times and stop, allowing everyone else to keep killing them 9/10 times Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is where to post if you have an issue with someone   This is where to post if you have an issue with someone EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 1:21 pm

This is where to post if you have an issue with someone Untitl10

This wasn't a revenge or anything, but i mean w0w!! alot of xp lost!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is where to post if you have an issue with someone   This is where to post if you have an issue with someone EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:18 pm

I am looking for a delevel party. I want revenge!

This is where to post if you have an issue with someone Pictur12
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is where to post if you have an issue with someone   This is where to post if you have an issue with someone EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:29 pm

let me know when you put up the bounty Yeo! If I am around I would love to smack this fool for you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is where to post if you have an issue with someone   This is where to post if you have an issue with someone Empty

Back to top Go down

This is where to post if you have an issue with someone
Page 1 of 1