The Hunted Cow Tippers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!!~Welcome to the guild forum of the Hunted Cow Tippers~!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Epic Usage Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Usedaemon

New Epic Usage Rules Empty
PostSubject: New Epic Usage Rules   New Epic Usage Rules EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:38 am

Having the number of epics this Guild now has, and the new ones coming (thanks to taco, and the up and coming Titan hunts) means we're going to be able to continue to enjoy strength when we need it and max stam when we are hunting. I've noticed in particular that many of the lower level players are "hogging" the epics to the detriment of the higher level players, so I'm taking this project under consideration as far as wearing them and using them goes.

Ist off, if you have less than 2500 stam and are charging at 65 stam per hour, you will have VERY limited access to Epics except for when you are hunting. You can overcharge when you invest in your account somewhat.

ANY player who is at 80% or higher stam and is charging for a hunt with 2500 or more max stam can recall whatever epics they can wear at their level til they overcharge.

ANY player who is charging at 80% must be asked permission to use the epics before taking them. DO NOT REMOVE EPICS FROM PLAYERS WITHOUT COMMUNICATING FIRST. If you do, the player who was wearing them is allowed to simply take them back.

The more max stam gain per hour you have, the more epics you can use. It costs 750 dots to max stam gain, so make that investment, we'll help you capitalize on it.

65 per hour = hunting only unless 80% to full stam
70 per hour = 1 epic
75 per hour = 2 epics
80 per hour = 4 epics
85 per hour = 6 epics
90 per hour = 8 epics

Deference must be made for players with higher stam levels. Again, if you have 25,000 stam, then you've invested 2500 dots into stam. A player with 12,500 for example will hunt twice in the same time as a player with 25k. That means they get to use the epics to overcharge nearly twice as long as the higher stam player. Once any player reaches 80% or more stam, they have preference to the epics and usually will share them if asked first. So...we must institute a policy of deference to the higher stam players when they near recharge. Our boss is a perfect example. He can only hunt every two plus weeks, so when he gets to 35k, he should be able to max out first. If you have to readjust your hunt times as a result, be courteous and friendly. Remember, these higher level players buff the bejeezum out of you with excellent buffage at no cost while you're doing anything in the game, so in that way it's completely reciprocal. I probably buff out between 10 and 20 hours of stam a week, maybe more.

This is how I view proper useage of these wonderful tools we have. I've started this thread to open up a dialog, so please post your thoughts, criticisms, praise whatever. I'm open to any and all discussion on this.
Back to top Go down

New Epic Usage Rules
Page 1 of 1