The Hunted Cow Tippers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!!~Welcome to the guild forum of the Hunted Cow Tippers~!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zombie vs. Sinho6

Go down 

Who is the better mass messenger?
zombie42
Zombie vs. Sinho6 I_vote_lcap25%Zombie vs. Sinho6 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Sinho6
Zombie vs. Sinho6 I_vote_lcap25%Zombie vs. Sinho6 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Neither/Both
Zombie vs. Sinho6 I_vote_lcap50%Zombie vs. Sinho6 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Zombie vs. Sinho6 Empty
PostSubject: Zombie vs. Sinho6   Zombie vs. Sinho6 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 9:29 pm

You all knew this was going to happen. Very Happy

This is only about who mass messages better.

We had a bet... who ever loses pays 3k to the lowest level active guild mate.

Friendly competition. tongue

Vote away!
Back to top Go down
Fog
Admin
Fog

Zombie vs. Sinho6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie vs. Sinho6   Zombie vs. Sinho6 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 9:33 pm

Neither, all this is going to lead to in you two battling to see who can post the most which will just be pointless spm, please don't battle to see who can mass the most..
Back to top Go down
http://thct.omgforum.net

Zombie vs. Sinho6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie vs. Sinho6   Zombie vs. Sinho6 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 9:34 pm

No, this isn't most massing, we aren't gonna mass, it's to see who has better quality masses =D
Back to top Go down

Zombie vs. Sinho6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie vs. Sinho6   Zombie vs. Sinho6 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 9:38 pm

wow for once sinho said something along the lines of what i was going to say but,still you messed up you should have posted are mass mesage with are topic we were given ha za point for me
Back to top Go down

Zombie vs. Sinho6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie vs. Sinho6   Zombie vs. Sinho6 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 9:44 pm

It's close =D

May the best masser win!

and the loser donate 3k Shocked
Back to top Go down

Zombie vs. Sinho6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie vs. Sinho6   Zombie vs. Sinho6 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 9:47 pm

[Mass from zombie42]: do to popular request i have been chosen to tell you all to please, stop wasting you stam. creating attack groups witch in terms waste everybody in that groups stam. on normal creatures(nomad,native,rat just to list a few i'v seen) theis groups are for hunting hard things like elite's,champions, and legendy creatures. b side the fact that it is ageist guild rules to do so(if you don't think so http://thct.omgforum.net/basic-guild-rules-f1/basic-rules-for-guild-members-t2.htm under guild behavior: 9th paragraph down " Do not use “Groups” to attack common creatures. They are to be used on Elites and Super Elites only, unless killing a Champion is part of a quest and you can’t kill him on your own. This is waste of stamina for everyone in the group. ")if you have any questions at all please P.M me~zombie42~P.S-sinho that's how it's done!?!

there's my mass mesage! topic can you send the mass about not wasting groups?

02:52 25/Jul/2008 Skandalous bravo zombie! / is this a vote???
02:52 25/Jul/2008 fogrizzle nah, no competition........zombie wins hands down XD/ how about this??? Suspect Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down

Zombie vs. Sinho6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie vs. Sinho6   Zombie vs. Sinho6 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 9:49 pm

My masses:

1. 02:30 25/Jul/2008 [Mass from Sinho6]: To the lower level players, before you create a group and attempt to capture a relic, please take note of who's defending it and how many defenders. We don't want to foolishly barge in. For example, Krul Pyramid is defended by TEQ, one of the top 10 guilds, and is defended by AzUk, a top-end player. Therefore, it isn't good to try and capture that relic. Please think before you try to get a relic please. Thanks! =D (-Sinho6)

2. 22:46 24/Jul/2008 [Mass from Sinho6]: Everyone congratulate Iceweed for donating a Mancrusha set with mostly 4-5 forges and another Golden Cockatrice set!

That's all I could find.
Back to top Go down

Zombie vs. Sinho6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie vs. Sinho6   Zombie vs. Sinho6 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 9:35 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

I don't quite get why this needed to happen.
Back to top Go down

Zombie vs. Sinho6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie vs. Sinho6   Zombie vs. Sinho6 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 10:15 am

Well, zombie42 and I are pretty much rivals, and we had a bet. =P

Please don't vote neither/both, let's not make this a tie!
Back to top Go down

Zombie vs. Sinho6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie vs. Sinho6   Zombie vs. Sinho6 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 10:53 am

Sinho6 wrote:

2. 22:46 24/Jul/2008 [Mass from Sinho6]: Everyone congratulate Iceweed for donating a Mancrusha set with mostly 4-5 forges and another Golden Cockatrice set!

I like this one! Laughing

Although, zombie was the only one that congratulated me. Neutral
Back to top Go down

Zombie vs. Sinho6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie vs. Sinho6   Zombie vs. Sinho6 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 11:03 am

Another one of my masses, requested by Iceweed here:

16:58 25/Jul/2008 Iceweed Maybe you should send a mass with a link to the page for requesting items. Some may not know it is there.

This is the mass:

17:01 25/Jul/2008 [Mass from Sinho6]: Everybody, if you want to request a set, go to this section of the forum: http://thct.omgforum.net/request-to-use-guild-items-f20/ I'm saying this because I see many people that could be equipped better, but never post to request a set. If you post there, I will find a way to get that set to you, so request today! =D (-Sinho6)
Back to top Go down
Fog
Admin
Fog

Zombie vs. Sinho6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie vs. Sinho6   Zombie vs. Sinho6 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 11:30 am

Stop massing about anything!!

You are just sending masses that everyone already knows about, it os just spam..
Back to top Go down
http://thct.omgforum.net

Zombie vs. Sinho6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie vs. Sinho6   Zombie vs. Sinho6 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 3:40 pm

Actually, fog, those were masses because not everyone knew about them.

That's from experience of telling 5+ people they'd get a better chance of getting the sets if they posted in the requests forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zombie vs. Sinho6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie vs. Sinho6   Zombie vs. Sinho6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zombie vs. Sinho6
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunted Cow Tippers :: Off-Topic :: Off-Topic chat-
Jump to: