The Hunted Cow Tippers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!!~Welcome to the guild forum of the Hunted Cow Tippers~!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Joke Thread

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Joke Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Joke Thread   The Joke Thread EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 1:46 pm

Well, I'm in need of a good laugh, so I am starting a joke thread. Post your favorite jokes here, but try to keep them appropriate.

Guidelines: PG-13
> No sexual content.
> No explicit swears.

Mine:

There is this person who no body likes, but he wants to become elected mayor. To ensure that he would win, he hired a hypnotist. When it was his time to make his speech, he said, "Come here, hypnotist." The hypnotist came in front of the microphone and started swinging his pendulum and saying, "Watch the watch, watch the watch..." This went on for around 3 minutes, then the hypnotist said, "You will do everything I say. I tell you to vote for-" Then, he accidentally dropped the watch. The hypnotist, frustrated, cried out, "Crap!" It took 3 weeks to clean up the town hall.

Last edited by Sinho6 on Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

The Joke Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joke Thread   The Joke Thread EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 4:40 pm

Sinho6 wrote:
Well, I'm in need of a good laugh, so I am starting a joke thread. Post your favorite jokes here, but try to keep them appropriate.

Mine:

There is this person who no body likes, but he wants to become elected mayor. To ensure that he would win, he hired a hypnotist. When it was his time to make his speech, he said, "Come here, hypnotist." The hypnotist came in front of the microphone and started swinging his pendulum and saying, "Watch the watch, watch the watch..." This went on for around 3 minutes, then the hypnotist said, "You will do everything I say. I tell you to vote for-" Then, he accidentally dropped the watch. The hypnotist, frustrated, cried out, "Crap!" It took 3 weeks to clean up the town hall.

And appropriate is...?

Try posting some guidelines.

EDIT:

Here's a joke:

Two men are approaching each other on a sidewalk. Both are dragging their right foot as they walk. As they meet, one man looks at the other knowingly, points to his foot and says, "Vietnam, 1969."

The other points his thumb behind him and says, "Dog crap, 20 feet back."
Back to top Go down

The Joke Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joke Thread   The Joke Thread EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 7:03 pm

LOL Ice!

Done, I'm too lazy Laughing
Back to top Go down

The Joke Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joke Thread   The Joke Thread EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 7:20 pm

Sinho6 wrote:
LOL Ice!

Done, I'm too lazy Laughing

Yeah, um, I'm gonna go with sexual or gory is off limits....

EDIT: Here's another one:

The CIA had an opening for an assassin. After all of the background checks, interviews, and testing were done there were three finalists two men and one woman. For the final test, the CIA agents took one of the men to a large metal door and handed him a gun.

We must know that you will follow your instructions, no matter what the circumstances. Inside this room you will find your wife sitting in a chair. You have to kill her. The first man said.You can't be serious. I could never shoot my wife.

The agent replies, Then youre not the right man for this job."

The second man was given the same instructions. He took the gun and went into the room. All was quiet for about five minutes. Then the agent came out with tears in his eyes. I tried, but I cant kill my wife. The agent replies, You dont have what it takes. Take your wife and go home.

Finally, it was the womans turn. Only she was told to kill her husband. She took the gun and went into the room. Shots were heard, one shot after another. They heard screaming, crashing, banging on the walls. After a few minutes, all was quiet. The door opened slowly and there stood the woman. She wiped the sweat from her brow and said, You guys didn't tell me the gun was loaded with blanks. So I had to beat him to death with the chair.

Last edited by Iceweed on Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

The Joke Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joke Thread   The Joke Thread EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 7:30 pm

LOL, I like that joke. For PG-13, gore is okay, no sexual content/explicit swear words. And probably no offensive jokes, unless you state you mean no offense.

For this joke, no offense to those sumo wrestlers!

There was a Frenchman, German, and a sumo wrestler who wanted to commit suicide. They agree to jump off a building. The Frenchman jumped off and shouted, "God save the mother land France!" He died. The German jumped off, and yelled, "God save German!" He died. The sumo wrestler jumped off and cried out, "God save the person I land on!"
Back to top Go down

The Joke Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joke Thread   The Joke Thread EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 7:34 pm

A guy was talking a walk when noticed a sign outside a house "Talking dog for sale". He thinks what the hell and knocks on the door. The owner says the dog is in the backyard. The guy walks around the back and sees a black Labrador sitting on the back porch.

Guy says, "Can you talk?"

Dog replies, "Yep".

"So, what's your story?"

Dog looks up at the guy and says, "Well I discovered I could talk when I was just a pup and I thought I should help the government. They had me jetting around the world sitting in rooms with spies and government leaders, obviously no-one thought a dog would be eavesdropping. I was one of their best spies for eight years.

Anyways the jetting around the world was pretty tiring and I wasn't getting any younger. I wanted to settle down so I quit and went to work at the airport doing undercover work wandering around suspicious characters and listening in. Caught a lot of drug smugglers and terrorists, got me a bunch of medals.

Met a girl, had a mess of puppies and now I'm just retired."

The guy is amazed. He goes back into the house and asks the owner how much he wants for the dog.

"Ten."

The guy says, "That dog is incredible! Why are you selling him so cheap?"

"He's a liar. He didn't do any of that crap!"

I had to edit this one to remove inappropriate language.

Last edited by Iceweed on Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

The Joke Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joke Thread   The Joke Thread EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 7:51 pm

Doesn't matter, from now on, let every post have another different joke. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

The Joke Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joke Thread   The Joke Thread EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 7:55 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down

The Joke Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joke Thread   The Joke Thread EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 7:57 pm

A completely inebriated man was stumbling down the street with one foot on the curb and one foot in the gutter. A cop pulled up and said, "I've got to take you in, pal. You're obviously drunk."

Our wasted friend asked, "Officer, are ya absolutely sure I'm drunk?"

"Yeah, buddy, I'm sure," said the copper. "Let's go."

Breathing a sigh of relief, the wino said, "Thank goodness, I thought I was crippled."
Back to top Go down

The Joke Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joke Thread   The Joke Thread EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 8:05 pm

The children were lined up in the cafeteria of a Catholic elementary school for lunch. At the head of the table was a large pile of apples. A nun made a note and posted it on the apple tray: "Take only ONE... God is watching."

Further along the line, at the other end of the table, was a large pile of chocolate chip cookies. A child had written a note: "Take all you want... God is watching the apples."
Back to top Go down

The Joke Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joke Thread   The Joke Thread EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 8:16 pm

From A Mother With Love

Dear Child,

I am writing this slow because I know that you can't read fast.

We don't live where we did when you left home.

Your dad read in the paper that most accidents happen within 20 miles from your home so we moved.

I won't be able to send you the address, as the last family that lived here took the house numbers when they left so that they wouldn't have to change their address.

This place is real nice. It even has a washing machine. I'm not sure if it works too well though.

Last week I put a load in, pulled the chain, and haven't seen them since.

The weather isn't too bad here., it only rained twice last week, The first time it rained for three days and the second time for four days. The coat you wanted me to send you, your Uncle Steve said it would be a little too heavy to send in the mail with the buttons on, so we cut them off and put them in the pockets. We got another bill from the funeral home.

They said if we don't make the last payment on Grandma's grave, up she comes. John locked his keys in the car yesterday. We were worried because it took him two hours to get me and Shelby out.

Your sister had a baby this morning but I haven't found out what it is yet, so I don't know if you're an aunt or an uncle. If the baby is a girl, your sister is going to name it after me, she's going to call it Mom.

Uncle Pete fell in a whiskey vat last week. Some man tried to pull him out but he fought them off and drowned. We had him cremated and he burned for three days.

Three of your friends went off a bridge in a pick-up truck. Ralph was driving. He rolled down the window and swam to safety. Your two friends were in the back. They drowned because they couldn't get the tailgate down.

There isn't much more news at this time. Nothing much has happened.

PS, I was going to send you some money but the envelope was already sealed.
Back to top Go down

The Joke Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joke Thread   The Joke Thread EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 1:49 pm

give me a min i got to read all this some other time
Back to top Go down

The Joke Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joke Thread   The Joke Thread EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 2:27 pm

A Chick With Long Legs

A man walks up to the bar with an ostrich behind him, and as he sits, the bartender asks for their order.

The man says, "I'll have a beer" and turns to the ostrich. "What's yours?" "I'll have a beer too" says the ostrich.
The bartender pours the beer and says "That will be $3.40 please," and the man reaches into his pocket and pays with the exact change for payment.

The next day, the man and the ostrich come again, and the man says "I'll have a beer," and the ostrich says "I'll have the same." Once again the man reaches into his pocket and pays with exact change.

This became a routine until late one evening, the two enter again. "The usual?" asks the bartender."Well, it's close to last call, so I'll have a large Scotch" says the man. "Same for me" says the ostrich. "That will be $7.20" says the bartender. Once again the man pulls exact change out of his pocket and places it on the bar.

The bartender can't hold back his curiosity any longer. "Excuse me, sir. How do you manage to always come up with the exact change out of your pocket every time?"

"Well," says the man, "several years ago I was cleaning the attic and I found this old lamp. When I rubbed it a Genie appeared and offered me two wishes. My first wish was that if I ever needed to pay for anything, I just put my hand in my pocket and the right amount of money will be there."

"That's brilliant!" says the bartender. "Most people would wish for a million dollars or something, but you'll always be as rich as you want for as long as you live!"

"That's right! Whether it's a gallon of milk, or a Rolls Royce, the exact money is always there," says the man.

"That's fantastic!" says the bartender. "You are a genius! ... Oh, one other thing sir, what's with the ostrich?"

The man replies, "Oh, my second wish was for a chick with long legs."
Back to top Go down

The Joke Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joke Thread   The Joke Thread EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 4:53 pm

Sinho6 wrote:
A Chick With Long Legs

A man walks up to the bar with an ostrich behind him, and as he sits, the bartender asks for their order.

The man says, "I'll have a beer" and turns to the ostrich. "What's yours?" "I'll have a beer too" says the ostrich.
The bartender pours the beer and says "That will be $3.40 please," and the man reaches into his pocket and pays with the exact change for payment.

The next day, the man and the ostrich come again, and the man says "I'll have a beer," and the ostrich says "I'll have the same." Once again the man reaches into his pocket and pays with exact change.

This became a routine until late one evening, the two enter again. "The usual?" asks the bartender."Well, it's close to last call, so I'll have a large Scotch" says the man. "Same for me" says the ostrich. "That will be $7.20" says the bartender. Once again the man pulls exact change out of his pocket and places it on the bar.

The bartender can't hold back his curiosity any longer. "Excuse me, sir. How do you manage to always come up with the exact change out of your pocket every time?"

"Well," says the man, "several years ago I was cleaning the attic and I found this old lamp. When I rubbed it a Genie appeared and offered me two wishes. My first wish was that if I ever needed to pay for anything, I just put my hand in my pocket and the right amount of money will be there."

"That's brilliant!" says the bartender. "Most people would wish for a million dollars or something, but you'll always be as rich as you want for as long as you live!"

"That's right! Whether it's a gallon of milk, or a Rolls Royce, the exact money is always there," says the man.

"That's fantastic!" says the bartender. "You are a genius! ... Oh, one other thing sir, what's with the ostrich?"

The man replies, "Oh, my second wish was for a chick with long legs."

Don't put titles.

I saw this one coming because of it.
Back to top Go down

The Joke Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joke Thread   The Joke Thread EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 4:58 pm

A guy came into a bar one day and said to the barman, "Give me six double vodkas."

The barman says, "Wow! You must have had one hell of a day."

"Yes, I've just found out my older brother is gay."

The next day the same guy came into the bar and asked for the same drinks. When the bartender asked what the problem was today, the answer came back, "I've just found out that my younger brother is gay too!"

On the third day the guy came into the bar and ordered another six double vodkas.

The bartender says, "Geez! Doesn't anybody in your family like women?"

"Yeah, my wife..."
Back to top Go down

The Joke Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joke Thread   The Joke Thread EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 5:43 pm

An enthusiastic door-to-door vacuum salesman goes to the first house in his new territory. He knocks, and a real mean and tough looking lady opens the door, and before she has a chance to say anything, he runs inside and dumps cow patties all over the carpet.

He says, "Lady, if this vacuum cleaner don't do wonders cleaning this up, I'll eat every chunk of it."

She turns to him with a smirk and says, "You want ketchup on that?"

The salesman says, "Why do you ask?"

She says, "We just moved in and we haven't got the electricity turned on yet."
Back to top Go down

The Joke Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joke Thread   The Joke Thread EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 6:08 pm

The "Buffolo Theory" of Beer..

A herd of buffalo can move only as fast as the slowest buffalo. When the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first.

This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.

In much the same way the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, we all know, kills brain cells, but naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first.

In this way regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine.

That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers, and that's why beer is so GOOD for you!
Back to top Go down

The Joke Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joke Thread   The Joke Thread EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 6:20 pm

An Amish boy and his father were visiting a mall. They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and then slide back together again.

The boy asked his father what this was, and the father (never having seen an elevator) replied, "Son, I have never seen anything like this in my life, I don't know what it is."

While the boy and his father were watching with amazement, an oversized older lady in a wheelchair rolled up to the moving walls and pressed a button. The walls opened and the lady rolled between them into a small room. The walls closed and the boy and his father watched the small numbers above the walls light up sequentially. They continued to watch until it reached the last number and then the numbers began to light in the reverse order.

Finally the walls opened up again and an extremely attractive 24-year-old woman stepped out. The father, not taking his eyes off the young blonde, said quietly to his son, "Go get your mother."
Back to top Go down

The Joke Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joke Thread   The Joke Thread EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 7:40 pm

LMAO Ice, they think it restores youth. Laughing

Two women friends had gone out for a Girls Night Out, and had been decidedly over-enthusiastic on the cocktails. Incredibly drunk and walking home they suddenly realized they both needed to pee. They were very near a graveyard and one of them suggested they do their business behind a headstone or something. The first woman had nothing to wipe with so she took off her panties, used them and threw them away. Her friend however was wearing an expensive underwear set and didn't want to ruin hers, but was lucky enough to salvage a large ribbon from a wreath that was on a grave and proceeded to wipe herself with it. After finishing, they made their way home.

The next day the first woman's husband phones the other husband and said, "These damn girls nights out have got to stop. My wife came home last night without her panties." "That's nothing," said the other. "Mine came back with a sympathy card stuck between the cheeks of her butt that said, 'From all of us at the Fire Station, Well never forget you!'

I hope this doesn't count as inappropriate! Wink
Back to top Go down

The Joke Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joke Thread   The Joke Thread EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 8:15 pm

Mr. Bear and Mr. Rabbit lived in the same forest, but they didn't like each other very much. One day, while walking through the woods, they came across a golden frog. They were amazed when the frog talked to them. The golden frog admitted that he didn't often meet anyone, but, when he did, he always gave them six wishes, so he told them that they could have three wishes each.

Mr. Bear immediately wished that all the other bears in the forest were females. The frog granted his wish. Mr. Rabbit, after thinking for a while, wished for a crash helmet. One appeared immediately, and he placed it on his head.

Mr. Bear was amazed at Mr. Rabbit's wish, but carried on with his second wish. He wished that all the bears in the neighboring forests were females as well, and the frog granted his wish. Mr. Rabbit then wished for a motorcycle. It appeared before him, and he climbed on board and started revving the engine.

Mr. Bear could not believe it and complained that Mr. Rabbit had wasted two wishes that he could have had for himself. Shaking his head, Mr. Bear made his final wish, that all the other bears in the world were females as well, leaving him as the only male bear in the world. The frog replied that it had been done, and they both turned to Mr. Rabbit for his last wish.

Mr. Rabbit revved the engine, thought for a second, then said, "I wish that Mr. Bear was gay!" and rode off as fast as he could.
Back to top Go down

The Joke Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joke Thread   The Joke Thread EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 8:16 pm

Little Mary was not the best student in Sunday School. Usually she slept through the class. One day the teacher called on her while she was napping. "Tell me, Mary," she said, "who created the universe?" When Mary didn't stir, little Johnny, an altruistic boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear. "God Almighty!" shouted Mary, and the teacher said, "Very good," and Mary fell back to sleep.

A little while later the teacher asked Mary,"Who is our Lord and Savior?" But Mary didnt even stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again. "Jesus Christ!" shouted Mary, and the teacher said, "Very good," and Mary fell back to sleep.

Then the teacher asked Mary a third question, "What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?" And again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin. This time Mary jumped up and shouted, "If you stick that damn thing in me one more time, I'll break it in half!" And the Teacher fainted.
Back to top Go down

The Joke Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joke Thread   The Joke Thread EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 8:38 pm

It's Halloween and everyone's out trick-or-treating. A bartender is working the late-night shift at the bar. He looks outside and sees everyone in crazy costumes. He sighs and picks up a glass and starts cleaning it.

At around midnight, a guy in a vampire costume walks in and sits at the bar. He says to the bartender "Hi. I'm a vampire and I'd like a cup of human blood please."

The bartender looks at him skeptically. "No you're not. You're just wearing a costume."

"No, no, really," he insists. "I'm a vampire and I'd like a cup of human blood please."

"Alright," the bartender says. He goes in the back and comes out with a cup of blood. He gives it to the vampire who drinks it right away.

"Thanks," he says, and leaves.

An hour later another vampire comes in and sits at the bar. He says "Hi, I'm a vampire and I'd like a cup of human blood please."

"Okay," the bartender says and goes in the back again. He comes out with another cup of blood. He gives it to the vampire who drinks it and leaves with a 'thanks'.

An hour later a third vampire comes in and sits at the bar. "Hi," he says to to the bartender. "I'm a vam..."

"I know, I know," the bartender interrupts. "You're a vampire and you want a cup of blood right?"

"Um, no," the vampire answers. "I AM a vampire, but I'd just like a glass of hot water please."

"Sure" the bartender says. He pours him a glass of hot water. As he gives it to the vampire he says "You know, there were two vampires that came in before you that wanted blood. How come you're just asking for water?"

Without answering the vampire reaches into his pocket and pulls out a used band-aid.

"Tea time."
Back to top Go down

The Joke Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joke Thread   The Joke Thread EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 8:40 pm

Sotally Tober

Starkle starkle little twink
who the hell you are I think
I'm not under what you call
the alcofluence of incohol
I'm just a little slort of sheep
I'm not drunk like tinkle peep
I don't know who is me yet
but the drunker I stand here
the longer I get
Just give me one more drink
to fill me cup
'cuz I got all day sober
to Sunday up.
Back to top Go down

The Joke Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joke Thread   The Joke Thread EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 8:42 pm

A pirate was talking to a "land-lubber" in a bar. The land-lubber noticed that, like any self-respecting pirate, this guy had a peg leg, a hook in place of one of his hands, and a patch over one eye. The land-lubber just had to find out how the pirate got in such bad shape. He asked the pirate, "How did you lose your leg?"

The pirate responded, "I lost me leg in a battle off the coast of Jamaica!" His new acquaintance was still curious so he asked, "What about you hand. Did you lose it at the same time?"

"No," answered the pirate. "I lost it to the sharks off the Florida Keys." Finally, the land-lubber asked, "I notice you also have an eye patch. How did you lose your eye?"

The pirate answered, "I was sleeping on a beach when a seagull flew over and crapped right in me eye." The land-lubber asked: "How could a little seagull crap make you loose your eye?"

The pirate snapped, "It was the day after I got me hook!"
Back to top Go down

The Joke Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joke Thread   The Joke Thread EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 8:44 pm

Doctor, "What seems to be the problem?"

Patient, "Doc, I've got the farts. I mean I fart all the time,"

The Doctor nods, "Hmm."

Patient, "My farts do not stink and you can't hear them. It's just that I fart all the time. Look, we've been talking here for about 10 minutes and I've farted five times. You didn't hear them and you don't smell them, do you?"

"Hmm," says the Doctor.

He picks up his pad and writes out a prescription.

The patient is thrilled "Great doc. This prescription, will it really clear up my farts?"

"No," sighs the Doctor, "The prescription is to clear your sinuses. Next week I want you back here for a hearing test."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Joke Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joke Thread   The Joke Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Joke Thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunted Cow Tippers :: Off-Topic :: Off-Topic chat-
Jump to: