The Hunted Cow Tippers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!!~Welcome to the guild forum of the Hunted Cow Tippers~!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Shrine Of The Fallen~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fog
Admin
Fog

~Shrine Of The Fallen~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Shrine Of The Fallen~   ~Shrine Of The Fallen~ EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 6:58 pm

It is hard to decide who, within our inactive members and non members alike, are worth listing in the shrine. It is true that we have had many people come and go, but who really had an impact on the guild and and and impact on it's members? Here I will aim to list those who truly made an impact, big or small. This, is the Shrine Of The Fallen!
(Click the name of the player to view players profile page)

sinho6 - no kick info, but will be added

Players that held guild jobs:

Contempt
He was the original guild store manager of the guild and a damn good one at that. He, along side Sinho6, managed to keep the guild store and all it's items in perfect order. He was a regular in the guild chat with his own brand of cynical humour that kept me in stitches. He was one of the old members of the guild that was there from the early days and had an unflinching loyalty to us. No-one really knows where he went, he just stopped playing less and less until he became inactive one day. He still occasionally logs in every few months, but never stops to chat. Crying or Very sad
~Written by Fog.

He owes me a round!
~Written by Melker.

Keough03
Keough was our first guild recruiter who recruited many players that are now considered core members of the guild. He was a close friend of mine with whom I chatted with each day. He was another member that frequented the guild chat and not being a native English speaker, we helped him improve his English words and phrases until he was much better. He was kicked to make guild space but still bears the name of the guild in his avatar along with his recruitng message in his bio that helped recruit so many players. His real life got in the way of gaming until he officialy annonced his retirement, he is another player that will be sorely missed.
~Written by Fog.

fogrizzle
Fog was our beloved guild CoFounder. He was with the guild from the VERY beginning, and contributed more than I could every hope to. Without him, I dare say THCT would not have been the same. Where TheSlope was a bit more relaxed, fogrizzle was a bit more strict, helping maintain the guild order. He was super loyal to the guild, donating every penny he ever had to the guild. Everything he did, he did it for the guild. He made AMAZING avatars for a ton of people. The great FogZilla of THCT helped spread our fame in the forums. One day, he left the guild. He jumped around a couple of guilds before finally being guildless. Even then, he proclaimed himself as FogZilla of THCT. He loved helping out guild mates, no matter how, including buffs, 100 stamming noobs, or simply as a nice person to talk to. Even as he was outside of THCT, he still logs on to chat everyday. His in-game account is terminated, so you have to talk to him through the THCT forums. I really miss him Sad
~Written by Sinho6.

hmmm where to start? My wee Scottish lad! I do so miss his chats. He is my Fogzilla aswell as my Foggy! He had helped me with so much in-game as well as a project outside the game! The best 15 yr. old speller I know. And one last time <Streaks through Foggy's PM box>!!!!
~Written by Melker.

Our first CoFounder. An awesome guy, always trying to help all the guild members (i do not forget when he spend most of his stamina buffing other members, instead of leveling). i hope he gets back someday, we really miss him Sad
~Written by Federicus

PointyHair aka PH or Pointy
Skanky's incarnate except that PH spoke up in chat Razz PH helped in so many ways with power leveling, buffs, advice, gear, you name it PH did it! Unfortunately the need to be in the #1 guild stole our comb lacking founder.
~Written by Melker.

Man, it hurts to have to write a paragraph for pointy. Was just an all around great guy and it was an honor to have him as a co founder. Just like skanky, it was always fun watching him level (he really made you feel pretty small Very Happy). He was a major contributor to our guild as a whole and its safe to say that without him we would not be as strong as we are now. Although he still plays as a member of FFS, he will truly be missed as a fellow tipper and co-founder.
~Written by seph003

Fizzgigg aka Fizz
an original co-founder and member. He helped build this guild from scratch. Often noted in the early days as the Silent Founder, what he lacked in guild chat he made up in so many other ways!
~Written by Melker.

kerro
his original gear log's paved the way for lazy guild members like myself who do not want to research which gear works best. Without it I would have 2-hit for much longer.
~Written by Melker.

Sinho6
Annoyed me numerous times, though he was a valid asset to this guild and contributed thoroughly to our success. The forum's miss his and Iceweed's constant bickering.
~Written by Melker

A true guild mate and excellent store manager. Also the author of our guild wiki. His contributions to the guild and patience with item management were greatly appreciated and i will truly miss him.
~Written by seph003

Players not to be forgotten who were friendly and helped us grow to become as strong as we are now.

Thunderhed
Though not entirely retired, Thunder still requires an honourable mention because he will soon be considered 'fallen'. Recruited by either me or Keough (I can never remember) at the tiny level 3, he quickly grew and often took the title of the LEVELLER OF THE WEEK. Another player that I was close with, he was a very funny little guy that never had nothing to say. Nowadays his computer time is cut very short due to his parents wanting to succeed in school, hopefully though he will be able to come back, strong as ever.
~Written by Fog.

Wait for it...wait for it...THUNDER!
~Written by Melker.

Lokontus
Lokontus was never a major player in the guild, he never had a guild job but was still a great player none-the-less. He took the leveller of the week title countless times and was fun to talk to, he was also another player that just..stopped playing. Also still wearing a THCT avie I made for him Very Happy
~Written by Fog.

AhabKeat
Maybe not the most well remembered players, AhabKeat was one the of funniest people I can remember, though he was friends with Draikrider, one of the most ANNOYING people I ever knew. I enjoyed trading nonsensical PM's with him and throwing virtual pies in guild chat.
~Written by Fog.

Iceweed

He was one of the people waay back then. He was funny and one of the people I loved arguing with. In my time as LOTW manager, Iceweed never took it, but for a few weeks he was in the top xp gainers. He was my friend, the friend of lots of other guild mates. Although he wasn't always an angel, usually he was very nice to guild mates. He was the goal that I always strove towards. Even though he never donated, he always seemed to have an abundance of FSP. He really helped the guild grow a lot, he recruited a whole bunch of people. He didn't like the newer people, so he left for another guild, but he will be remembered by me.
~Written by Sinho6.

Aculard

Aculard was a really nice guild mate. He was very nice to the other guildies, loved this guild, always followed the rules, and was a great player. He helped when he could, and contributed to the discussion. He was one of my favorite guildies (one of, mind you, I have like 20 favorite guildies), and I'm sorry to see him go. He didn't really have the time to play anymore, so he decided to leave. He was fun to chat with, that's for sure!
~Written by Sinho6.

TheStone
and Todaykills: i really appreciate these guys, and i will never forget them. I remember my first days at the guild (and at the game) when they helped me leveling and sharing some tips with me.
~Written by Federicus

blubblub

"how come i am not here?? because i am too strong to fall muahahahahah"

That and secretly we never wanted to admit that you had left us blub :p
~Written by Melker.

well it's time to add you bud.
ol blubblub was......blubblub. Good guild mate to the core, often quite, but when he did talk you where laughing. All in all, a nice person who would help you if you needed it.
~Written by seph003

Skandalous aka Skanky
hit this game/guild running!!! He was the ultimate power leveler. He helped jumpstart this guild into what we are now. Definitely a true asset to our success and stature.
~Written by Melker.

Was always fun watching him hunt. our GXP would just jump as nicely as his level. Was a true "Stamina Efficiency Nerd".
~Written by seph003

Skandalous was a really good guy. He was one of the many Tippers that helped and advised me when I was starting out. He was a power leveler, one of the very best. I used to love competing with him, he was an inspiration to me. We could spend hours talking about efficient strategies and the minutia of game mechanics.
He was last seen just before Christmas '08, I vaguely remember him saying something about moving house, and he hasn't been seen since. His abrupt departure shocked not only THCT but the wider game, he was obviously well liked throughout. I will miss him, as will everyone he touched during his short time here.

oh, and before i forget, he's still got TS's maximus set if you see him Twisted Evil
~Written by PointyHair

fstab
AlphaBlade
sevenina
ProjectD
bazub
SilverWun
Lystra
zerbs
Larranga
erisian23
GolGrind
ferkitot
YoshDawg
PostCream
PellEll
celibate

Last edited by FogZilla on Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:16 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://thct.omgforum.net
Fog
Admin
Fog

PostSubject: Re: ~Shrine Of The Fallen~   ~Shrine Of The Fallen~ EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 11:13 am

UPDATED!

Finally got round to adding players and a little paragraph about them Smile

If you would like to add something about a player listed here, type out what you want to say, the player you are talking about and I will add it underneath the designated player, along with a 'Written by XXX' notice so we know who said what Smile

Also, if you want a player to be added, post their name in a comment and tell me why you think they deserve to be added Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://thct.omgforum.net
seph003

seph003

PostSubject: Re: ~Shrine Of The Fallen~   ~Shrine Of The Fallen~ EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 12:36 pm

cheers finally updated with a lot more names, unfortunately. There are still some names that don't have any words of remembrance to go with them. if you find someone you want to add something for, just post a reply with there name and your paragraph and ill add it to the main post. And make sure to give the main post another read. Again, more names were added and additional words where added to some peoples names.
Back to top Go down
seph003

seph003

PostSubject: Re: ~Shrine Of The Fallen~   ~Shrine Of The Fallen~ EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 1:31 pm

reminder to add placeboo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Shrine Of The Fallen~   ~Shrine Of The Fallen~ EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 1:37 pm

sephers, I believe sinho left on his own because he planned to retire. I believe he said he didn't want to waste a guild slot. Though I could be completely wrong. Either way, here is my quote for him.
Sinho6- Annoyed me numerous times, though he was a valid asset to this guild and contributed thoroughly to our success. The forum's miss his and Iceweed's constant bickering.
Back to top Go down
seph003

seph003

PostSubject: Re: ~Shrine Of The Fallen~   ~Shrine Of The Fallen~ EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 2:29 pm

Melker04 wrote:
sephers, I believe sinho left on his own because he planned to retire. I believe he said he didn't want to waste a guild slot. Though I could be completely wrong. Either way, here is my quote for him.
Sinho6- Annoyed me numerous times, though he was a valid asset to this guild and contributed thoroughly to our success. The forum's miss his and Iceweed's constant bickering.

updated. ill pull these posts in a day or 2 after people realize he was added Very Happy i also added my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Shrine Of The Fallen~   ~Shrine Of The Fallen~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~Shrine Of The Fallen~
Page 1 of 1