The Hunted Cow Tippers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!!~Welcome to the guild forum of the Hunted Cow Tippers~!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cool little thing I found out about the Forum...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cool little thing I found out about the Forum... Empty
PostSubject: Cool little thing I found out about the Forum...   Cool little thing I found out about the Forum... EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 5:05 am

Okay, I noticed how Federicus wanted to know where everybody lived. Well here is something that will tell you even more. If you scroll down to the bottom of the page you can check to see who else is online. If you click on the Who is Online? header it brings you to a map showing where everyone lives. You can switch between a map of the area and a satellite feed. Just thought this was a cool thing that people might be interested in.

Also, the map is a little off. It has me living in the middle of nowhere, but it was near my actual location.
Back to top Go down
Fog
Admin
Fog

PostSubject: Re: Cool little thing I found out about the Forum...   Cool little thing I found out about the Forum... EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 8:55 am

Sweet!

That is AWESOME, i never noticed that before Smile
Back to top Go down
http://thct.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Cool little thing I found out about the Forum...   Cool little thing I found out about the Forum... EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 11:17 am

I saw may hometown from above. It's amazing cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cool little thing I found out about the Forum...   Cool little thing I found out about the Forum... EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 4:58 pm

wow thats kinda freaky how close that is.... REPPIN' CANADA!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cool little thing I found out about the Forum...   Cool little thing I found out about the Forum... EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 12:22 am

to bad this went bye-bye
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cool little thing I found out about the Forum...   Cool little thing I found out about the Forum... EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 12:28 am

zombie42 wrote:
to bad this went bye-bye

Huh?

It is still here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cool little thing I found out about the Forum...   Cool little thing I found out about the Forum... EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 1:45 am

ooo i found it never mind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cool little thing I found out about the Forum...   Cool little thing I found out about the Forum... Empty

Back to top Go down

Cool little thing I found out about the Forum...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunted Cow Tippers :: Off-Topic :: Off-Topic chat-
Jump to: